Carr Hardware is the largest and most complete industrial supply, hardware and rental house in the Berkshires. Founded in 1928, Carr currently has four locations throughout Berkshire County. Carr employs over 80 career professionals offering very competitive wages and industry leading benefits.
Voted “Best in the Berkshires” for 15 years running, we offer our customers an unmatched shopping experience and our employees job stability and satisfaction. Carr Hardware continues to grow, and outstanding individuals are the key to our success.
We have the following career opportunities available:
Electrical Counter Associate
Full Time hourly position.
– Great Barrington Branch
A dynamic professional is needed to support Carr Hardware’s sales experience at our branch stores. One of the primary goals of this individual will be to build strong relationships and develop lasting business.
The right candidate must possess strong retail experience, provide exceptional customer service, display effective communication skills, and maintain a great work ethic.
Life changing career opportunity waits for those with a strong electrical background!
Email your resume today, and start making a difference!
Electrical- experience a must, being licensed is not required
Retail Sales Clerk (Rental Specialist)
– Pittsfield and North Adams
As a Retail Sales Clerk you will greet customers and discuss the type, quantity of merchandise sought for rental.
Additional responsibilities of the Retail Sales Clerk include:
· Providing information about retail rental items, such as availability, operation or description
· Renting items, arranging for provision of services to customers and accepting returns
· Computing charges for merchandise or services and receiving payments
· Answering telephones to provide information and receive orders
As a Retail Sales Clerk you must have knowledge of and have used power equipment, both commercial and home use with a dynamic and outgoing personality.
Additional requirements of the Retail Sales Clerk include:
· High School Diploma require, Associate’s Degree, preferred
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in a customer service role
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in a retail sales and rental specialist role
· Experience working with small engines
· Bi-lingual language abilities
· Experience with multiple point of sale (POS) platforms